B2B Ecommerce Platform: 5 Benefits of Running Unified B2B and B2C Online Store
Shopify B2B Ecommerce Platform: Everything B2B Ecommerce Customers Want
- Create vibrant user experiences across screen sizes and devices
- Customize onsite search and navigation to improve discoverability
- Leverage 100+ payment gateways
- Repeat buyers from any Shopify store can checkout faster with Shopify Pay
- Personalize the checkout
- Track, purchase, and reorder
- Create custom-made price list, volume-based discounts
- Set maximum, minimum, and quantity increments
- Review and edit orders
- Sync orders, inventory, and customers automatically
Benefits of Running Shopify Store for Retail and Wholesale Sales
– Less Technical Overhead: When running a unified online store, you only have one code base and theme to manage. Let’s face it – it is much easier to manage one store than two. There may be some personalization to do, however, overall it is less work and effort than maintaining, updating, and changing two online stores.
– Unified Catalog Management: One online store allows you to manage all of your items in one unified database. You can sell different items to different customers. One way to accomplish this is to offer specific products to your wholesale clients while offering more options to your regular customers.